Monday, November 8, 2010

The Parade !!

What a rush !!

I can't even believe that the Parade has just come and gone so quick ! It seems like it was only yesterday that I was still sewing my garments. The Evening Parade had a great turnout of people and was almost sold out, 900 seats !


Here are some amazing pictures from the Matinee Parade.

My "Lola" outfit worn by Emma Kirtland from Finesse.


My "Jean" outfit worn by Shannen Buckland from Finesse.


My "Roxanne" dress worn by Olivia Nutt from Finesse.

My "Suzie" outfit worn by Jane Williamson from Finesse.

My "Madeline" dress coat worn by Alana Twisk from Finesse.


My "Rizzo" dress worn by Amy Fromm from Finesse.

My Range ^^,


Class of 2010

I have also started up my "Miss Meg" Facebook page, so please have a look. It is not completed yet, but I will be working on building it up as I go along, hope you enjoy.

Search for 'Miss Meg Clothing' on Facebook to find me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment