Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Time Is Near !!

So !! everything was due today, and the racks looked nice and full when I left which is a good thing, hahaha !

I am so excited but so nervous for saturday night ! Im sewing my own dress tomorrow and have been getting myself ready for the parade ! Making myself prettified ^^,

Got my hair trimmed today and getting a spray tan tomorrow so Im not a paley up on the runway, ahah >.<

Saturdays going to be a looooong day, gotta be at Prince Alfred College at 8:30am. Dress rehearsals start at 7am but we don't need to be there that early, thanks goodness !

Also, congratulations for me on winning a photography award, I am lucky enough to have won a professional photoshoot with George Philippo !! Having professional photos of a few of my garments is a great advantage. Myself and one of my lecturers, Helen, will be discussing models I can use after the parade ;] So excited !!

Well thats all for now...Oh and also, Happy Birthday to my Granny ^^, xx


No comments:

Post a Comment