Sunday, October 24, 2010

Got My Fabric Labels !!

The other day Lani de Beer and I took a drive to 'Embroid Me' on Main North Road to order our woven labels for our garments. They were made within four business days which was fantastic ! The overall designs they had were pretty basic. Prior to getting these woven labels, I had contacted a company interstate with a design that I would like for my 'Miss Meg' range. But it's quite expensive to buy this year, so I will look into getting them made up next year when I have some money ;]

From 'Embroid Me' they come in groups of a dozen which is great if you're only after a few. They work out to be about $2.00 each where as if you were to get them in bulk interstate they work out to be about 50c each, but their minimum is about 100. So for now, these woven labels will do just fine !!

Here is a pic of my labels :]]

2 comments:

  1. I've tried the company www.labelyourself.com and they have many grat products such as woven name labels. I've had a good experience and the deliverytime was fast.
    You can see them at http://www.labelyourself.com/eng/woven_name_label

    Emma Burton

    ReplyDelete