Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stressed Yet ?

So during the week, we got our running order for the parade !!

My outfits will be coming out 5th which I'm happy with. Lani's lingerie will be coming out first which she is so pleased about. She was worried about the girls ripping their stockings in the short change time, so this way they will have them on ready to go :]


50% of our garments were due on friday the 22nd. My 6 garments were completed which was a relief, so I just have to finish the other half off this week for fittings on thursday afternoon ! They are all in progress and a few close to finishing, I have high hopes of finishing them all by the due date which is next friday !! I really hope I don't have to make too many alterations, but I am prepared as I have left the seam open in my linings to go back in.

I think I have been very productive with my sewing and am sooooo thankful for my industrial sewing machine at home ! Thankyou tax man for helping me get one, I don't know what I would have done without it these last couple of months. See my view out my window in the picture below...its getting harder and harder as the weather gets warmer to stay sitting there. I am actually quite glad the weather has been cold and wet the last couple of months, it makes me more motivated to stay in and work, hahaha. I just keep telling myself 'two more weeks, two more weeks' then I can be out in the sun all I want ! :]]]]


The last couple of weeks have been very stressful and its not going to get any better I can tell ! haha. Lucky for us we have an amazing student, Alex, with amazing friends who work for Red Bull !! So they wondered in off the streets to offer us all an icey cold can of Red Bull to give us a bit of a sugar boost. If you ask me, I think it would be a good idea if they were to come in every day for the next two weeks ;] hahahaha



Well thats a bit of an update for now, but I better get back to sewing ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment